Brothers Of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brothers Of Hope

CS:S/HLDM Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 important things!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
!TUR8!D3--ADMIN
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-25

3 important things!! Empty
PostSubject: 3 important things!!   3 important things!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 4:52 pm

Ok guys 3 things

1) i have a small problem, i just got a new dog and he needs to be trained(so he doesn't pee all over the house) and i need to keep an eye on him all the time plus school is getting tough so you may not see me as much i will be on a bit every day and more on weekends! so Killswitch take care of stuff and recruit players! Bacon Boi and Mr. Grey you can help him out!

2) as you might know -=BOH=- existed before but there were problemes, but a dear friend of mine was leader with me back then so if he comes back from russia and he decides to stay the clan he will help me and Killswitch out so if you dont see me alot don't think i left you i will be back soon thanks for understanding!!

3) I want all of you to put the: -=BOH=- tag in front of you're name in CS:S and on xfire please!

ok guys see ya soon!! pig elephant elephant elephant elephant (love the new elephant smileys!)
Back to top Go down
http://clan-boh.phpbb9.com
Bacon Boi

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-30

3 important things!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 important things!!   3 important things!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 8:42 pm

School will be gettin tough for me an killswitch to soon. Sad
Back to top Go down

3 important things!!
Page 1 of 1