Brothers Of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brothers Of Hope

CS:S/HLDM Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LAST CHANCE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
!TUR8!D3--ADMIN
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-25

LAST CHANCE!!! Empty
PostSubject: LAST CHANCE!!!   LAST CHANCE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 10:57 pm

-={BOH}=- sn00k3R
-={BOH}=- GR33N BULLET

-={BOH}=- Rurd2di
-={BOH}=- Drainmaster

snooker green bullet are out of the clan they both havent posted even once on the clan!! plz find there xfires and tellem they are out no more chances!!

-={BOH}=- Rurd2di i see him on msn but he never ansswers if you guys wanna say that u are part of a professional clan then u have to tell pple to get a move on!!! rued2di sees the warnin posts 3 or 4 times and then finished i give him 1 more chance plz tell him if u can contact him

-={BOH}=- Drainmaster im not to sure he seems like a gd clan member but he never posts or cums to training so we need to talk to him !!!!!!! ok?? and recruit other good players coz we are not moving on becoz these players got me to be very angry which is quite rare!!!!!!

and let this be a lesson for all of u 1-2 visits a day ad post atleast once!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://clan-boh.phpbb9.com
Lone star(nor)

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-09-10

LAST CHANCE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAST CHANCE!!!   LAST CHANCE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 11:01 pm

k gonna try and recruit from my fav servers Smile
Back to top Go down
rurd2di

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-07

LAST CHANCE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yea....   LAST CHANCE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 2:46 am

Im here still...
I just have been busy with my course at the moment and girlfriend, so I MAY be signed in BUT im most probaly gone out or gaming if I dont reply. sorry about that, things are starting to settle back down on my end though.
Rurd2di
Back to top Go down
!TUR8!D3--ADMIN
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-25

LAST CHANCE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAST CHANCE!!!   LAST CHANCE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 8:23 pm

i understand that but then just say that u will be on less from... till ...
Back to top Go down
http://clan-boh.phpbb9.com
rurd2di

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-07

LAST CHANCE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAST CHANCE!!!   LAST CHANCE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 3:34 pm

ok.... crumbs do i have to change my tags again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LAST CHANCE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAST CHANCE!!!   LAST CHANCE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAST CHANCE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers Of Hope :: Rosters :: -={BOH}=- CS:S Roster-
Jump to: