Brothers Of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brothers Of Hope

CS:S/HLDM Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
!TUR8!D3--ADMIN
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-25

INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!   INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2006 5:53 pm

ok guys we want to be a professional clan so we want real members there are alot of members that put on the tag and don't visite the forums:
-=BOH=- GR33N BULLET
-=BOH=- sn00k3R

these players ,must visite the foum find there xfires(they are all around the forum) and tell them to visite the forums more often, i want all members to not only visit the forums but also to post becoz the 1s with the most posts(spam doesn't count) wil maybe have a rank promotion or even be server admin!

so tell these guys to pull themselfs togetrher!

Last edited by on Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clan-boh.phpbb9.com
Lone star(nor)

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!   INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2006 12:37 am

R!PP3R/Admin wrote:
ok guys we want to be a professional clan so we want real members there are alot of members that put on the tag and don't visite the forums:
-=BOH=- GR33N BULLET
-=BOH=- sn00k3R
-=BOH=- Rurd2di
-=BOH=- Lone star(NOR

these players ,must visite the foum find there xfires(they are all around the forum) and tell them to visite the forums more often, i want all members to not only visit the forums but also to post becoz the 1s with the most posts(spam doesn't count) wil maybe have a rank promotion or even be server admin!

so tell these guys to pull themselfs togetrher!

WTH i am here Sad Exclamation
Back to top Go down
rurd2di

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Yea   INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2006 6:22 am

Im here everybody. im not inactive just forgetful sometimes Smile .
rurd2di
Back to top Go down
!TUR8!D3--ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!   INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2006 2:58 pm

ok guys ill let u of with a warning but if u dont visite the forums we are not a clan!
Back to top Go down
Lone star(nor)

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!   INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2006 1:23 pm

R!PP3R/Admin wrote:
ok guys ill let u of with a warning but if u dont visite the forums we are not a clan!
ok i will post this msg here every day to prove that i have been here once a day jocolor
Back to top Go down
!TUR8!D3--ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!   INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2006 2:02 pm

to proove just post and reply other podts i can see on the forums when u posted last!!
Back to top Go down
Lone star(nor)

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!   INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2006 7:01 pm

R!PP3R/Admin wrote:
to proove just post and reply other podts i can see on the forums when u posted last!!
k man
Back to top Go down
Lone star(nor)

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!   INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 7:10 pm

i am goin to be inactive for some time because of the operation of my right big toe. be back in 1-3 days or more Sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!   INACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INACTIVE MEMBERS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers Of Hope :: Rosters :: -={BOH}=- CS:S Roster-
Jump to: