Brothers Of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brothers Of Hope

CS:S/HLDM Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the site looks cool!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Grey

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-08-27

the site looks cool! Empty
PostSubject: the site looks cool!   the site looks cool! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 8:00 pm

**** yeah the site looks better(are we sissies bout swearing?) ferdi youre the boss! anyway whats with the french? under the subject(bold ,ital.,ect) you place youre cursor there and over the textbox some sort of french bullshit comes out( like a help or somthing) fix that, we speak english.
Back to top Go down
!TUR8!D3--ADMIN
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: the site looks cool!   the site looks cool! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 4:38 pm

elephant elephant you cant change the french or at least i don't know how to yet but it doesn't metter to much, and grey the swearin does not mean we are sissies its for the future younger pl;ayers and forum visitors im sorry so i had change your word into **** pplease don't do it again or else you will get a warning!!!
Back to top Go down
http://clan-boh.phpbb9.com
Killswitch
Admin

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: the site looks cool!   the site looks cool! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 6:27 pm

I don't mean to question authority, but CS is a 16+ game, so there shouldn't be any younger kids.
Back to top Go down
!TUR8!D3--ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the site looks cool!   the site looks cool! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 6:47 pm

are you 16?? no is mr grey 16? no is bacon boi 16? no so there you have it all age kids play css i knoiw a 10 year old who plays it and you never know its just a rule on all the forums over the world!
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Admin

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: the site looks cool!   the site looks cool! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 10:51 pm

Ok man, i was just saying, they probably hear and use it at school anyway... but it's your forum so it's your descision.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grey

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Hmm   the site looks cool! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 12:05 am

i dont belive that kids that play games where the goal is to pump bullets into other peoples faces while getting walls sprayed with blood would find that offencive, and theyve probobly heard it , thought ir, and used it before....youre the boss anyway youre choice.I belive banning as a second reminder is quite harsh..i personally veto it.
Back to top Go down
!TUR8!D3--ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the site looks cool!   the site looks cool! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 12:43 pm

the ban is harsh if u insult others other wise if its used in a sentance i will blanc it thats all!

and all clans forbid swear words its just a rule those who accept it seem unprofessional!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the site looks cool!   the site looks cool! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the site looks cool!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers Of Hope :: The Clan :: Suggestions-
Jump to: